Salary Offer 20.000 Br ~ 50.000 Br
Experience Level senior
Total Years Experience 5
Deadline Date May 4, 2020
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The project coordinator, in close collaboration with the project manager and other staff of PRECISE Consult, is responsible for planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the overall component of the project as well as results delivery. More specifically, the project coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Planning, organizing, leading, and controlling project activities.
- Preparing periodic reports.
- Preparing Term of References for all positions under his or her portfolio and involve in the hiring and firing of staff and consultants.
- Leading in the setting up of sector specific platforms.
- Working as a contact point of the sector agenda and the PRECISE initiated Ethiopian CEO forum.
- Based on the work plan, organize training, workshops and local level events in collaboration with local partners and government stakeholders.
- Represent PRECISE and program in meeting, workshop and seminars. High autonomy is required.
- Facilitating platform meetings or/and managing the process.
- Ensuring inputs and comments from stakeholders are duly included on draft and final documents and undertaking quality control.
- Overseeing the accomplishments of sector analysis, deep dive studies, position papers, policy briefs and other communication materials.
- Keeping donors informed on project progress and react on time to information requests.
- Engaging in the identification, engagement and communication of the right policy people and private sector leaders.
- Ensuring the innovative policy initiative assignment of the sector is successfully done.
- Any other related activities assigned by the project manager.
Input from the Employer
Precise Consult will have a project team that will work closely with the coordinator and provide any assistance according to the tasks at hand.
Area of specialization: Finance, Macroeconomics, Business, Digital Finance
First degree in Economics, Accounting, Management, Banking and Finance, or related fields from a recognized university. MSc/MA/MBA/PhD could be a plus.
- At least five years’ experiences in program/project management, preferably in policy advocacy area.
- Solid Experience on developing and implementing projects.
- Demonstrated experience in working in teams, as well as, working independently with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated experience working with government stakeholders, implementing partners and other stakeholders.
- Experience in managing workshops and events is preferred.
Required skills & abilities (For all Positions)
- Very good knowledge of policies, strategies and other key development area.
- Proficiency in English & Amharic, both in writing and communication skills.
- Strong organization skill (Planning, organizing, leading, and controlling).
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent in using digital monitoring tool and basic computer skills.
- Additional local language is a plus.
Length of the contract: One year (with a possibility of extension)
Career level: Senior level (5+ years’ Experience)
Monthly Salary: 43,600.00 – 62,000.00 Birr
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are required to submit their application with CV and other supportive documents to one of the following e-mails: Info@preciseethiopia.com or Eyoel@preciseethiopia.com
- Application deadline: May 04, 2020.
- Only short-listed applicant will be contacted via telephone.
- Please indicate the job position you are applying for on the subject part of the e-mail.
- Qualified women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.